Kommando X Pro
This is the evil, mud loving, big brother of the standard Kommando. With a spaced-out, taller knob profile, the Kommando X remains true to the original; born and bred to fear no conditions. It makes no compromises in the quest for the perfect balance between grip, weight and speed.
- Kenda’s best puncture resistant material, Iron Cloak Belt (ICB) is a lightweight layer of material applied under the tread rubber only for added puncture protection with minimal weight gain. ICB lets you rest assured that your tires are durable, but remain lightweight for the ultimate in performance.
- The ultimate tread compound. Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kenda's Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Best for Rough and Rocky Terrain
- Best for use in light mud
- Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain
Part No. Size ETRTO Max PSI TPI Compound Bead Weight (Grams) Features 212456 700x33c 33-622 60 120 DTC Folding 417±20 KSCT