Kwick Roller Sport
Tourists, trekkers, and commuters rejoice, the Kwick Roller Sport is here to smooth out the road no matter where your journey takes you.
- Premium trekking, comfort, or commuting tire
- Certain models feature Iron Cap for extra degree of flat protection
- Front and Rear application
- A layer of material that runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats. IRON CAP combines some of the technology from the top of the line IRON CLOAK material without all the added cost.
- Used mainly in Kenda lightweight cross country (XC) mountain bike tires. The benefits are Low Rolling Resistance and increased tread life. Typically a tire with L3R compound weighs less than the same tire with normal compound.
- The Kwick Series tires have been designed around a very simple idea; to create a line of tires that focuses on durability, safety, and comfort for those riders who use their bikes to compliment life. “More Life, Less Worry” is the motto we use when referring to these tires. So, go out and ride the bike to the beach, work, store, or to spend time with your family without worry of whether your tires will get you there.
Part No. Size ETRTO Max PSI TPI Compound Protection Bead Weight (Grams) 212410 700x32c 32-622 100 60 L3R Iron Cap Folding 420±20 212409 700x28c 28-622 85 60 L3R Iron Cap Folding 360±20 212408 700x28c 28-622 85 60 L3R Folding 300±15 212407 700x26c 26-622 110 60 L3R Iron Cap Folding 345±20 212406 700x26c 26-622 110 60 L3R Folding 280±15 212447 26x2.00 50-559 80 60 L3R Wire 580±30 212426 26x1.50 40-559 80 60 L3R Iron Cap Folding 500±25 212425 26x1.50 40-559 80 60 L3R Folding 420±20 212424 26x1.25 32-559 85 60 L3R Iron Cap Folding 380±20 212423 26x1.25 32-559 85 60 L3R Folding 305±15