Slant Six Pro
The perfect blend of John Tomac's two most winning tires - The Small Block 8 and the Nevegal.
- Designed for speed, grip, and cornering assurance; this tire has it all for intermediate to hard-packed terrain
- Downhill version features 2-ply construction and Stick-E rubber; Cross-country versions feature light-weight single-ply casings and DTC rubber
- Front and Rear application
- John Tomac Signature Series
- A layer of material that runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats. IRON CAP combines some of the technology from the top of the line IRON CLOAK material without all the added cost.
- Kenda is Certified by Mavic to build tubeless tires to the UST (Universal System Tubeless) standards. Tubeless tires offer decreased rolling resistance for easier pedaling. By eliminating the tube, lower air pressure can be achieved and the chances of pinch flattening is eliminated.
- The ultimate tread compound. Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kenda's Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- A slow rebound rubber (50 shore A durometer) for the ultimate in grip and traction control. The slow rebound rubber acts like a form of suspension that conforms to the trail, rock or roots surface instead of bouncing off it. Used primarily on Kenda's large downhill (2.35, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7) tires.
- Kenda’s latest super soft and slow rebounding rubber compound (42 shore A durometer) takes grip and traction to a whole new level. As equally adept at holding onto wet slippery roots as it is on dry hot rubble, all while providing its own form of suspension through rebound control. Developed with the gravity rider in mind and tested by professional downhillers and slalom riders, this race only compound is not your everyday training tire. Found only on Kenda’s premium downhill and freeride tires.
- KENDA SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Best for Rough and Rocky Terrain
- Best for use in light mud
- Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain
Part No. Size ETRTO Max PSI TPI Compound Protection Bead Weight (Grams) Features 212678 29x2.35 58-622 50 120 DTC Folding TBD KSCT 212677 29x2.35 58-622 50 120 DTC Folding TBD 212669 29x2.20 55-622 50 120 DTC - Folding 709±35 - 212670 29x2.00 50-622 50 120 DTC Folding 804±40 KSCT 212668 29x2.00 50-622 50 120 DTC - Folding 673±34 - 212680 29x1.80 45-622 60 120 DTC Folding 599±30 KSCT 212679 29x1.80 45-622 60 120 DTC - Folding 520±26 212682 27.5x2.10 650Bx2.10 54-584 60 120 DTC - Folding 745±26 KSCT 212681 27.5x2.10 650Bx2.10 54-584 50 120 DTC - Folding 636±31 - 212671 26x2.50 62-559 50 60 RSR CAP Wire TBD - 212667 26x2.50 62-559 50 60 Stick-E CAP Wire 1215±40 - 212658 26x2.35 58-559 50 60 RSR CAP Wire 1302±65 - 212666 26x2.35 58-559 50 60 Stick-E CAP Wire TBD - 212672 26x2.35 58-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 738±37 KSCT 212663 26x2.35 58-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 811±41 UST 212665 26x2.35 58-559 50 120 Stick-E - Folding 660±30 - 212664 26x2.35 58-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 682±35 - 212659 26x2.10 54-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 695±35 KSCT 212661 26x2.10 54-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 822±41 UST 212662 26x2.10 54-559 80 120 DTC - Folding 602±30 - 212660 26x1.95 50-559 65 120 LITE-DTC - Folding 634±32 -