Happy Medium Pro
Designed to be fast and agile. The Happy Medium's knob heights and profiles allow for a seamless transition from the tire center to the edge knobs.
- A universal design that is applicable to all types of riding and racing; fast rolling center with aggressive outside edge for cornering assurance
- Downhill version veatures 2-ply constuction and Stick-E rubber; Cross-country versions feature light-weight single-ply casings and DTC rubber
- Front and Rear application
- Eric Carter Signature Series
- CAP or CAP PLY as it has been referred to is an added layer of material that is under the tread area and runs from bead to bead. Generally used in Kenda Premium Downhill Tires as a puncture resistant material designed to prevent pinch flats
- Kenda is Certified by Mavic to build tubeless tires to the UST (Universal System Tubeless) standards. Tubeless tires offer decreased rolling resistance for easier pedaling. By eliminating the tube, lower air pressure can be achieved and the chances of pinch flattening is eliminated.
- The ultimate tread compound. Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kenda's Legends Series and race/performance tires.
- A slow rebound rubber (50 shore A durometer) for the ultimate in grip and traction control. The slow rebound rubber acts like a form of suspension that conforms to the trail, rock or roots surface instead of bouncing off it. Used primarily on Kenda's large downhill (2.35, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7) tires.
- Kenda’s latest super soft and slow rebounding rubber compound (42 shore A durometer) takes grip and traction to a whole new level. As equally adept at holding onto wet slippery roots as it is on dry hot rubble, all while providing its own form of suspension through rebound control. Developed with the gravity rider in mind and tested by professional downhillers and slalom riders, this race only compound is not your everyday training tire. Found only on Kenda’s premium downhill and freeride tires.
- Best for Hard Pack and Dry Terrain
Part No. Size ETRTO Max PSI TPI Compound Protection Bead Weight (Grams) Features 212837 29x2.10 54-622 50 120 DTC Folding TBD KSCT 212836 29x2.10 54-622 80 120 DTC - Folding 670±34 - 212835 26x2.35 58-559 50 60 RSR CAP wire 1265±63 - 212834 26x2.35 58-559 50 60 Stick-E CAP Wire 1245±62 - 212833 26x2.35 58-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 776±39 - 212832 26x2.10 54-559 65 120 DTC - Folding 670±34 - 212831 26x2.10 54-559 50 120 DTC - Folding 782±39 UST 212830 26x1.95 50-559 65 120 DTC - Folding 535±27 -