Aftermarket Sales Manager - Bicycle Department
- Date Posted: 6/9/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Reference Number: Aftermarket Sales Manager
- Country: USA
- Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
Role and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for providing best-in-class customers service to Kenda’s current and future North America aftermarket accounts; this includes but not limited to processing orders, event planning, and provides marketing assistance for aftermarket accounts. Applicants should send resumes and other pertinent work experience information to HR@KendaUSA.com with 'Aftermarket Sales Manager' in the subject line.
- • Distributor and mail order/online account management, including customer support, sales order entry, open house/promotional events, miss shipment resolution, account issue resolution.
- • Event planning for distributor open houses.
- • Distributor special order entry and tracking, including any product back orders.
- • Assist with marketing events.
- • Inventory management (U.S. Warehouse)
- • Drop ship program management
- • Answer customer emails and phone calls
- • Attend weekly department meetings
- • Bicycle team support and training
- • Assemble sales budget annually
- • Catalog proofing
Strong knowledge of the tire & bicycle industry. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in using supply chain software. Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experience in analyzing reports and forecasting logistics . Basic data entry and/or word processing skills. Experience in negotiations. Experience in customer service. Ability to travel. Self-motivated, organized, and manage time effectively. Organizational skills and ability to work in teams. Experience in working with strict deadlines.