Assistant Buyer Analyst
Ready for a change? Kenda is designed for your journey. We promise you an environment that encourages your best and rewards it with room to grow.
Kenda is a recognized leader in tire/wheel production, with over 12,000 employees worldwide, where Quality, Honesty, Innovation, and Customer Service are core values. This position is an opportunity to be part of a “world-class” organization.
Our Buyer Analyst is responsible for all materials and inventory coming into our Americana Tire and Wheel Division. This includes intercompany shipments and production entries for each location.
- Managing warehouse inventory levels to ensure efficient use of available space.
- Process purchase order requests to meet material demands for the location.
- Verify appropriate levels via Material Resource Planning (MRP) to determine order & delivery schedules.
- Adjust orders and deliveries as needed to minimize excess inventory.
- Expedite orders as necessary while taking steps to prevent the need for future
- Review and oversee the receipt of goods entries into the corporate warehouse.
- Research and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Process all bin transfers for the warehouse.
- Oversee and manage the input of all production completed in specified locations.
- Act as the building coordinator for the yearly Physical Inventory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Purchasing
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management or a similar field
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to utilize an automated accounting system (MAS200)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Forecasting experience
- Self-motivated, organized, and manage time effectively
- Ability to travel, up to 5%.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, life, accident, critical care, and short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401K retirement program with employer match
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Employee purchase pricing on auto, power sport, and bicycle tires
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).