Office Manager - Kenda USA
At Kenda, we owe our success to one simple fact: We employ the best people in the tire business. Thanks to their hard work and innovation, we've become a leading manufacturer of bicycle, motorcycle, ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle), golf, industrial, light truck, mobility, motorcycle, passenger car, trailer, and utility applications. Since the inception of our company in 1962, we have operated on core values of honesty, innovation, quality, and customer service.
In addition to a comprehensive portfolio of Kenda brand retail products, we supply fleet volumes of wheels and tires to some of the largest vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our Reynoldsburg, Ohio location is the site of Kenda USA, which manages all aspects of Kenda's North American operations.
We are looking for a fulltime, first shift, experienced office manager.
- Manage the front office/reception area by greeting visitors and ensuring effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally
- Daily distribution of faxes and incoming mail to mailboxes or appropriate personnel, and preparation of outgoing mail to make ready for pickup
- Daily maintenance of common area office equipment such as fax/printer/copier, postage scale & machine, including refilling of postage, or stocking other machines with paper, toner, or other supplies to maintain equipment in proper working condition
- Maintain stock of office/lunchroom supplies, including reordering supplies as needed
- Coordinate meetings and activities
- Assist other departments as needed
- 3-5 years of office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic data entry/word processing skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Must be reliable and able to adapt to change
- Ability to process computer data, format, and generate reports
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, life, accident, critical care, and short-term & long term disability insurances
- 401K retirement program with employer match
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Employee purchase pricing on auto, power sport, and bicycle tires
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)