Operations Manager - Americana Tire & Wheel
Americana Tire and Wheel, a division of American Kenda Rubber, an innovative and progressive tire and wheel supplier to the trailer industry is seeking a driven leader with proven industry experience to manage our York, PA assembly & distribution facility.
We are a market leader in supplying tire and wheel assemblies to trailer manufacturers and distributors. Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years prior management experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Make daily staff adjustments that result in effective cost control
- Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to associates to ensure development, continuous improvement and achievement of facility goals
- Responsible for product flow, safety, productivity, accuracy, quality and inventory control
- Administers and maintains the organization's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking and use of a teamwork approach with associates
- Knowledge in material handling and inventory management in an assembly & distribution environment
- Supervision and leadership with an emphasis on coaching and counseling with positive motivational tactics
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates
- College degree preferred
- English/Spanish-Bilingual (Preferred)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, critical care, accident insurance options as well as long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, and 401k benefits. Employee purchase pricing on auto, power sport, and bicycle tires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.