Sales / Customer Service Associate (Powersports)
Our Powersports division sales support staff is growing, and we are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented addition to our team. This position reports to Kenda’s Director of Powersports.
- Providing world-class customer service to distributors, dealers, sponsored athletes, and end consumers
- Liaising directly with Kenda’s international factories via email and phone
- Using Kenda’s ERP to enter orders, control inventory, and manage accounting and container logistics with an emphasis on accuracy
- Acting as the front line for warranty claims, including fielding dealer and consumer calls, processing and tracking claims
- Using Microsoft Excel to analyze large volume sales data, creating and manipulating summary reports, pricing lists and sales analyses, often unique to one of Kenda’s multiple sales channels
- Assists the Marketing and Sales Departments with outside activities e.g. trade shows, events, special projects, etc.
- Supporting Kenda’s Director of Powersports in all day-to-day activities.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Business training / education / experience is preferred
- Powersports industry knowledge preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate proficiency - Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, organized and effective time management
- Experience with and comfort in working with strict deadlines
- Ground-level marketing and branding experience
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Energetic and passionate about motorcycles, ATVs, and SxSs