At Kenda, we owe our success to one simple fact: We employ the best people in the tire business. Thanks to their hard work and innovation, we've become a leading manufacturer of bicycle, motorcycle, ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle), golf, industrial, light truck, mobility, motorcycle, passenger car, trailer, and utility applications. Since the inception of our company in 1962, we have operated on core values of honesty, innovation, quality, and customer service.
In addition to a comprehensive portfolio of Kenda brand retail products, we supply fleet volumes of wheels and tires to some of the largest vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our Reynoldsburg, Ohio location is the site of Kenda USA, which manages all aspects of Kenda’s North American operations.
We are looking for Fulltime, First Shift Warehouse workers.
- Accurately pick and palatalize customer orders based on sales sheets
- Ensure the proper count and item numbers are included on all orders to prevent shipping errors
- Safely operate forklifts to stack racks up in the warehouse
- Load and unload tires from semi-trailers
- Work in a safe manner to reduce the risk of injury to yourself and your coworkers
- Participate in the annual inventory count
- Must have steel toe boots
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to pass both a criminal background check & drug screen
- Prior experience operating forklifts is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, life, accident, critical care, and short-term & long term disability insurances
- 401K retirement program with employer match
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Employee purchase pricing on auto, power sport, and bicycle tires
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)